Valentine’s is an amazing opportunity for you to share your love with someone special or to pamper yourself!
A few of my favourite Valentine’s gift ideas and experiences.
Gifts That Are Experiences
Gifts For A Loved One
Gift Giving Tip – Best way to enhance your Valentine’s Gift is to include a heartfelt note with your gift.
Write a special memory or share your feelings in the note. Having a thoughtful note to look at year-round makes gift giving extra special.
Gifts For Yourself
Stripped Wax Bar – Locations around Vancouver – you can pamper yourself or someone you love with these lovely waxing services. What I love about their services is they are for both men and women in a clean space with warm and friendly staff. You can feel amazing for weeks after your waxing service. Stripped Wax Bar Aftercare Kits are really nice too.
Noir Lash Lounge – I love the North Vancouver location it is the perfect spot to treat for yourself. Eye lash extensions (no need for mascara) give you long luscious lashes and you can feel extra pretty for the next month. Easy to care for and maintain about every 3 -4 weeks. Very popular for self-gifting on Valentine’s and anytime of the year!
WonderBra – What I love about them is that they know that all bodies are beautiful. With a wide range of bras and panties that are super comfy, lovely and cost effective (price accessible). These are my favourite bras and panties. They can be a nice present for yourself or for someone you love. Treat yourself to the bra that you will want to grab first out of the drawer each morning – makes you happy!
Best Dating Tips
If are going on a romantic Valentine’s date – here are my top dating tips:
- Be yourself. They will be falling in love with you.
- Turn off your phone and be present. This gives you a chance to get to know the person and have fun.
- Don’t Google the person before the date. Keep an open mind when you are on the date and enjoy yourself.
- Remember after the date to let them know if you had a good time or not. This is the best thing you can do.
- Valentine’s first date tip – keep it simple with a walk in the park or something easy and fun like bowling. Keep the date short, no pressure.
Please let me know more about your Valentine’s Gift Ideas and Dating Tips – I would love to hear from you 🙂 my social links are below:
Visit Sacha daily at SachaD.com