My name is Jessica Roberts-Farina and I’m thrilled to share my first blog post as part of the SuperSacha team! Let’s get to it.
Summer is falling away into, well, fall. Rich, earthy hues are everywhere you turn. On the trees, in shoes and coats, and on your nails. Holiday sparkle and glamour also make their triumphant return. Fall is my favourite season, so I wanted to celebrate the fashionable change with the top 5 nail & beauty trends for Fall 2015.
I spoke with Kristin Giarrusso of KISS to get the scoop on the hottest nail & beauty trends for the chillier side of the year. Here’s the top 5!
1. All that glitters is always better! I love sparkle. Naturally I was happy to hear glitter one of the fall trends for 2015. Gold and silver score high. You can find both in the KISS Gel Fantasy Nails series. Don’t miss Deborah Lippmann’s new Can’t Be Tamed polish, a glitter powerhouse dripping in gold.
2. Deep dark hues are a hot trend for Fall 2015 nails. Think rich browns and reds, like Pantone’s colour of the year Marsala. Perfect for matching with your wine-coloured fall shoes. Kristin recommends the new KISS imPRESS Press-On Manicure. I love Casting Call, a sexy brown-red tone perfect for fall.
3. Halloween nail art is hot for Fall/Winter 2015. Pumpkins, ghosts, and spider webs are coming out to play. Check out Pinterest for inspiration or get ready for the new KISS imPRESS Halloween 2015 collection.
4. Bold brows. We all want Cara Delevigne’s brows: bold, natural, and flawless. Try the look out at home with the KISS Beautiful Brow Kit. Take the look a step further with the perfect smoky eye. Find out more on fall beauty trends with Sonia Leal-Serafim, Canadian beauty expert and Master Face Designer for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics.
5. Bat for lashes. There’s lots of ways to accentuate your beautiful eyelashes. Try something new with the Looks So Natural Lash and So Wispy Collections by KISS. Add in your bold brows and sexy smoky eye and heads will turn!
Now that we’ve shown you ours, we’d love to hear your favourite 2015 fall trends. Happy fall!
KISS products are available in all London Drugs locations. Deborah Lippmann‘s polishes are sold at Holt Renfrew and salons across Vancouver.