My favourite gift ideas are the ones that truly bring happiness to the people around me.
Here are a few of my favourite gift ideas and experiences that you can give to anyone on your list!
Watch the Global TV Edmonton show – below – for the best gift ideas!
Here’s an idea to make gift giving even more memorable.
Attach to your gift a card or note, that shares your favourite memory or story with that person.
This makes the gift giving even more meaningful and memorable.
K-Duo™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker: the perfect coffee maker for any occasion. This versatile coffee maker is the best of both worlds, using both K-Cup® pods and ground coffee to brew a cup and a carafe of your favourite varieties.
- Multiple brew sizes (6-8-10-12 oz), a strong Brew button for a bolder, more intense single cup.
- Keurig® K-Duo™ coffee maker can be paused mid-brew for 20 seconds, so you can pour fresh, hot coffee right away with the pause & pour feature.
- Cup or carafe, one brewer, for the perfect cup of coffee, tea, cocoa and more, every time!
- Using an advanced user experience, you can now plan yours’ and guests’ coffee needs while doing other things in the kitchen.
- The perfect mix of stylish and practical.
- You can brew the perfect amount of fresh, full-flavored coffee whether you are hosting friends or just enjoying a cup – and a moment – to yourself!
Van Houtte is a well-balanced, dark roast coffee featuring bold and woodsy flavours.
- House Blend Dark ground coffee provides an intense yet nuanced coffee flavour that will appeal to passionate dark roast coffee lovers, as well as those who are just beginning to explore a wider range of roasts.
- Dark roast coffee provides excellent depth and complexity of flavour. It’s a perfect match for coffee beverages made with frothed milk, like lattes and cappuccinos, since the milk will not mask or dilute the rich dark roast coffee flavour. For those who prefer their coffee on the sweet side, café mocha is a delightful pairing of dark roast coffee, milk and chocolate.
Timothy’s® Christmas Blend is a lightly roasted blend that is available in Keurig® K-Cup® pods for easy brewing at home.
Only once a year and only before the holidays, there’s Timothy’s® Christmas Blend. A classical blend of the finest beans, this medium roast coffee has plenty of spirit. You’ll enjoy its rich, smooth, satisfying taste in every cup. Happy holidays to one and all!
Clean, Shine and Protect your vehicle with the Armor All® Complete Car Care Kit includes:
Armor All® Tire Foam Protectant
Armor All® Ultra Shine Wash & Wax
Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner
Armor All® Auto Glass Cleaner
Armor All® Original Protectant
House of Knives
The Leatherman Freestyle and Style CS Combo is a perfect pairing of function!
The Leatherman Freestyle features incredibly useful outside-accessible tools, with a locking blade and needlenose pliers. Coupled with the Leatherman Style CS, you can take tools on the go with you, because this keychain sized multi tool clips on to your keys, your zipper, your belt loop—wherever. Grab these two together in one convenient package.
KORI ARTISAN 7″ SANTOKU KNIFE
The House of Knive’s goal was to design something that brought together the best elements of everything and create the ultimate fusion knife. One that offered the beauty and sharpness of Japanese knives, but the durability and utility found in German knives and combined their 50 years of experience. A Canadian-designed, handcrafted, professional line of culinary knives for the home and commercial kitchen.
Each blade features a Japanese VG10 core, surrounded by 36 layers of hammered steel to create that beautiful layered Damascus pattern. Finished with a riveted linen micarta handle for ultimate comfort and durability, with a traditional mosaic pin and end cap.
The Nextbase 422GW Dash Cam is the ultimate co-pilot offering you and your family safety, protection and peace of mind on the road, by proving crystal clear video footage of exactly what happened in the event of an accident.
- Nextbase, Awarded Best Dash Cam by New York Times Wirecutter, is the Largest manufacturer of Dash Cams in the world with Ultra High Definition image quality, day and night, ensuring all events are captured in detail.
- The perfect Tech & Safety Gift with:
o Intelligent Parking Mode to monitor your car even when you’re not there.
o Grab&Go completely wireless low profile magnetic mount
Dashcams provide unbiased evidence of unfolding events and can help support or expedite a driver’s claim when setting disputes or confirming liability in auto incidents, this can be as fast as in days instead of months.
- Nextbase is the largest dash cam manufacturer in the world with over 3M sold and roughly 40% marketshare in EU. The brand has received multiple awards from organizations such as Wirecutter, Mashable, CNET, and more.
- Nextbase is always committed to innovation implementing world leading ideas such as hands free Alexa built in, Emergency SOS Technology and a community with the nextbase dash cam drivers club.
First Luxury spa in Edmonton and the second JW Marriott Spa in Canada. They offer 3 hour VIP Valet parking along with Spa lounge access and a Spa lounge dining menu created by Chef Kiran.
Beautiful couples suite unlike anything in the city. Pool, whirlpool and steam room access.
Knowing how important time and well-being are to you, they introduced accessible offerings with inviting social spaces to gather or simply unwind, express spa treatments, experiential retail and contemporary beauty.
They deliver treatments that are tailored to your exact needs and focused on delivering distinctive benefits: calm, indulge, invigorate and renew.
Flair Airlines and Fraser Valley Travel
Finally, Canadians can afford to travel our beautiful country. Flair Airlines operates 120 flights per week to 8 destinations throughout Canada.
With direct flights to Abbotsford from both Calgary/Edmonton, you can visit the Fraser Valley for as low as $59 one way (taxes included)!
- The Fraser Valley is a year-round destination.
- Quick and direct flights to from Edmonton/Calgary to Abbotsford in only one hour!
- Golfers paradise with reasonable golf fees. They also have shopping, dining and my favourite fishing!
- This is a year round destination with warm and friendly hospitality.
For more travel ideas on the Fraser Valley – Check out:
I’d love to hear your favourite gift ideas or Christmas memories!
Please feel free to share with me – my links are below.
Visit Sacha daily at SachaD.com
Check out Global TV Edmonton they are the best.